Terms and Conditions
By using the Service, you are acknowledging that You have read and have agreed to these Terms, so please read them carefully. We may need to update these Terms from time to time. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make such changes and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Site. If you do not agree to our updated Terms, you can delete your account at any time.
You must be a registered User aged 18+ to access the service. You are responsible for keeping your password secure, and you are solely and strictly liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You also agree not to access, or attempt to access, other User's accounts and/or data.
Your spam complaint rate must be lower than 1 in 1,000 emails (0.1%). Your email bounce rate must be lower than 10% of all emails sent. If you exceed these limits, you are above industry standards.
Some mail types that we don’t allow:
* Promote anything illegal
* Offering to sell illegal goods or services
* Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
* Emails that violate GDPR Laws
* Pornography/sexually explicit content
* Escort services
* Pharmaceutical products
* Gambling services or products
* Multi-level marketing
* Make money online opportunities
* Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
* Short-term / payday loan services
* List brokers or list rental services
* Emails that contain information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric, data concerning health or data concerning an individual's sex life or sexual orientation.
* Any other content that we deem inappropriate.
All email lists contained and/or used with respect to the service must be permission-based subscriptions. Use of a list that has been purchased or rented from a third party is prohibited.
We reserve the right to terminate your account for, among any other reason in our sole discretion including violation of the provisions of this section.